As spring finally starts to set in (slowly but surely), we're happy to announce a special edition of BVNA's Happy Hour! Join us on the 26th at Acadia, a new Cajun-Creole restaurant bringing New Orleans to Bella Vista with colorful decor, dishes and cocktails.
This month's happy hour will benefit the BVNA Sidewalk Cleaning Campaign. For $25, not only will you help beautify the neighborhood, you'll also enjoy:
- 2 drink tickets (if you prefer, the drink tickets can be used for more food items!)
- 2 food tickets for appetizers
- Samples of the Acadia menu
- Tastings of the locally distilled Stateside Urbancraft Vodka
- Live acoustic music by local trio 847 Social Club (7:30–8:30 pm)
- Door prize from local nursery and farm share Greensgrow Farms CSA (http://www.greensgrow.org/csa/)
Must be 21 or over to join the party—come check out the new restaurant, get to know your neighbors, and help improve our hood!
See you there!